Home > Admissions > Post JAE Appeal
Post JAE Appeal
Post-JAE Appeal Exercise
Only students who meet the cut-off point (COP) for admission to Yishun Innova Junior College can be considered for appeals. Eligible appeals will be given due consideration, subject to available vacancies and the school’s admission criteria.
For admission to Yishun Innova Junior College, candidates must first meet the admission criteria for a Junior College. For this admission criteria, please refer to Section 6 of the JAE Information Booklet.
Note: This appeal is not valid for DSA students. Please do NOT submit an appeal if you already have a place in another school under the Direct School Admission (DSA-JC).
The appeal period starts from 28 Jan 2021, 0900hr and ends on 3 Feb 2021, 1200hr.
• In light of the Covid-19 situation, appeal application is strictly by online submission only.
• Students are required to submit the appeal using this link.
• All appeal applicants should submit the soft copies of the supporting documents
(Form A, O-Level results, prelim results, testimonial, CCA record) through the appeal portal.
• Late submission will not be considered.
• Only successful applicants will be notified by 5 Feb, 1700hr.
• Shortlisted applicants are to bring the aforementioned supporting documents (original copy) for verification.
• Appeals are considered on a case-by-case basis. A place may be granted only when compelling reasons are presented and vacancies are available.
• The decision by the College will be final.
Do contact us either by phone (Tel: 6257 9873) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have any queries.