Home > Admissions > Joint Admissions Exercise
Joint Admissions Exercise
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate holders who wish to apply for admission to our college can participate in the Joint Admission Exercise (JAE) conducted annually by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
The Joint Admission Exercise will commence after the release of the Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examination results, 1500hr on 13 Jan 2020 to 1600hr on 17 Jan 2020.
For admission to Yishun Innova Junior College, candidates must first meet the admission criteria for a Junior College.
For admission criteria, please refer to Section 6 of the JAE Information Booklet.
For details on JAE, please refer to MOE’s website.
Post JAE Appeal Exercise
Only students who have met the cut-off point (COP) for admission to Yishun Innova Junior College can be considered for appeals. Eligible appeals will be given due consideration, subject to available vacancies and the school’s admission criteria.
The appeal period starts after JAE posting results are released and ends on 12 Feb 2020.
• Student is required to submit the appeal using the link (available from 4 Feb 2020).
• All appeal applications are to be printed and signed. Bring along the original and photocopies supporting documents (O-Level result, Form A, prelim results, testimonial, CCA record) to YIJC general office between during the appeal period.
• Late submission will not be considered.
• Only successful applicants will be notified by 13 Feb, 1700hr.
• The decision by College will be final.
Note: This appeal is not valid for DSA students. Please do NOT submit an appeal if you already have a place in another school under the Direct School Admission (DSA-JC).