1. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted to schedule an e-interview in Phase 1 or 2. In view of the COVID-19 situation, to ensure the safety of the DSA applicants, YIJC will conduct the selection through e-interview (video conferencing) and applicants need not visit our school in person.
2. All selection e-interviews will be conducted from 1 July to 31 August 2020.
3. Evaluation of shortlisted applicants by the School DSA panel will be conducted from 1 July to 3 September.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be notified of the outcome via email by 4 September 2020.
5. (A) Successful applicants will need to submit the DSA acceptance offer to YIJC within the following period:
Offer Stage: 29 June 2020 to 11 August 2020
Acceptance of offer: 12 August 2020 to 14 August 2020
Offer Stage: 17 August 2020 to 4 September 2020
Acceptance of offer: 7 September to 10 September 2020
Successful DSA-JC student is guaranteed a place in the school provided he or she meets the eligibility criteria for JC admission based on GCE ‘O’ Level examination results. Please refer to details on the eligibility criteria in the MOE website.
(B) Unsuccessful applicants will have to participate in Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) in 2021. If you qualify for JC admission based on your O-Level examination results, you may still opt for YIJC.
For details on DSA-JC Exercise and timeline, please refer to the Ministry of Education websites here.
Should you have any other queries or concerns, please contact our Administrative Executive, Ms Nazurah Fitri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the YIJC General Office at 6257 9873.