1. Complete the online application form. Click here for the form.
2. Soft copies of the following documents should be submitted together with the application form.
Supporting documents are to be submitted in a single zipped file:
● past 1 year of School Examination results (if available)
● Co-Curricular Activities and Award Records (if available)
● recommendation letter (if any)
● portfolio (if relevant)
In case of unavailability of any supporting documents due to the Circuit Breaker, shortlisted applicants will be required to submit supporting documents at a later date when school reopens.
3. Applicants must submit their applications for Phase I by 5pm, 1 July 2020 and for Phase II by 5pm, 14 August 2020. Late applications will not be considered.